Among custom cruiser motorcycles, nothing touches the Victory High-Ball. This cruiser with custom wheels, bobbed fenders and ape hangers brings out an attitude that can't be matched.
- Ape Hanger Handlebars: It’s impossible to reach up to the High-Ball handlebars and not exude attitude. You’re riding the baddest, most wickedly fun bike on the street, so your smirk and sneer go well with your leather jacket. Stretch out and show the city who’s boss. And if the mood suits you, these bars can also be set back in a lower, relaxed position.
- 16" Wheels With Whitewall Tires: The High-Ball is a fascinating mix of cutting-edge performance technology and some of motorcycling’s most timeless style elements, such as its 16” wheels with whitewall tires. This is exactly how this modern bobber should roll. Along with their classic style, these wheels and tires deliver a great ride and smooth, easy handling.
- Short Front Fender: The High-Ball was designed with a “less is more” approach: If you don’t need it, it’s not here. That includes the bodywork, which is spare and minimal in classic bobber style. The short front fender blocks rain and gravel but doesn’t demand attention. It leaves that for the High-Ball ape hangers, whitewall tires, Freedom® V-Twin, and clean, stylish graphics.
- 106 Cubic-Inch Freedom® V-Twin: The Victory Freedom® 106/6 V-Twin is smooth, efficient – and extremely powerful. It’s fuel-injected, counter-balanced and it delivers 110 ft-lb of torque you can use for great cruising or dominating at stoplights. You’ll have instant throttle response and outstanding power you can unleash on demand.
- 110 Ft-Lbs of Torque: Do the math: Stripped-down High-Ball + Freedom® 106/6 V-Twin with 110 ft-lb of torque = Incredible high-performance fun. That’s a lot of power for a bike that consists of little more than engine, wheels and rider. Put the power to good use at stoplights, in traffic and wherever else you raise hell.
- 6-Speed Overdrive Transmission: Every gear shift is smooth and defined with the Victory 6-speed transmission with true overdrive. It syncs up with the outstanding power of the Victory Freedom® 106/6 V-Twin and its helical-cut gears ensure that each shift is smooth and sure. When you leave the streets behind for interstate cruising, the 6th gear overdrive drops the RPMs and cranks up your High-Ball attitude.
- Add Victory Accessories to Make It All Yours: Add Victory Accessories and customize your Highball™ to suit your individual style. All Victory accessories undergo the same rigorous testing as our motorcycles, so they install easily, fit properly, and deliver outstanding performance.
- Battery: 12 volts / 18 amp hours
- Charging System: 38 amps max output
- Compression Ratio: 9.4 : 1
- Cooling: Air / oil
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Exhaust: Staggered slash-cut dual exhaust with crossover
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
- Transmission Type: 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
- Transmission/Final Drive: Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
- Transmission/Primary Drive: Gear drive with torque compensator
- Valve Train: Single overhead camshafts with 4 valves per cylinder, self-adjusting cam chains, hydraulic lifters
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 101 x 108 mm
- Engine Type: 4-stroke 50° V-Twin
- Front Suspension: Conventional telescopic fork, 43 mm diameter, 5.1 in / 130 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Single, mono-tube gas, cast aluminum with rising rate linkage, 3.0 in / 75 mm travel, preload adjustable spring
- Dry Weight: 659 lbs / 300 kg
- Ground Clearance: 4.7 in / 120 mm
- GCWR: 1151 lbs / 523 kg
- Overall Length (in./cm.): 93.4 in / 2372 mm
- Rake/Trail: 32° / 6.7 in / 170 mm
- Seat Height: 25.0 in / 635 mm
- Wheelbase: 64.8 in / 1647 mm
- Brake System Type: Conventional
- Front Brakes: 300mm floating rotor with 4-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes: 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
Wheels & Tires
- Front Tires: Metzeler ME880
- Front Wheel: 16 x 3.5 in
- Rear Tires: Metzeler ME880
- Rear Wheel: 16 x 3.5 in
- Suede Black with Silver Pinstripes