World belongs to the bold
The Diavel Carbon in its new, exclusive livery boasts ultralight elements to enhance its distinctive style.
Sophisticated details in carbon fibre and premium componentry elevate the refined side of its self-confident personality. Forged Marchesini wheels round off its sporting temperament and slick Zircotec-coated exhaust pipes add to the motorcycle's commanding looks.
- Type: Testastretta 11° L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1198.4cc
- Bore x Stroke: 106 x 67.9mm
- Compression ratio: 12.5:1
- Power: 119 kW (162 hp) @ 9,250 rpm
- Torque: 130.5 Nm (96.3 lb-ft) @ 8,000 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection, elliptical throttle bodies, fully ride-by-wire controlled
- Exhaust: Stainless steel silencer with brushed steel outer cover; catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, manifolds coated with black ceramic Zircotec.
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, ratio 1.84:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=27/20 4=24/22 5=23/24 6=22/25
- Final drive: Chain drive; 15 tooth front sprocket, 43 tooth rear sprocket
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame with Dark Chrome paint
- Front suspension: Fully adjustable 50 mm usd fork with DLC-treatment
- Front wheel: Marchesini forged and machined 10-spoke 3.50 x 17
- Front Tyre: 120/70 ZR 17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso II
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable rear shock with progressive linkage. Remote spring preload adjustment. Single-sided aluminium swingarm
- Rear wheel: Marchesini forged and machined 10-spoke 8.00 x 17
- Rear tyre: 240/45 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso II
- Front wheel travel: 120mm (4.7 in.)
- Rear wheel travel: 120mm (4.7 in.)
- Front brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially attached Brembo Monobloc 4-piston callipers with ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: 265mm disc, 2-piston floating calliper ABS as standard equipment
- Instrumentation: Handlebar mounted instrumentation with LCD display: speed, rpm, time, coolant temp. Warning lights for: Neutral, turn signals, high-beam, rev-limit, DTC intervention, ABS status, oil pressure, fuel reserve. Tank mounted instrumentation with TFT colour display: gear selected, air temp, battery voltage, trips 1 & 2, fuel reserve trip, average and actual fuel consumption and speed, trip time, scheduled maintenance. Full status and/or management of Riding Modes, DTC, RbW and ABS.
Dimensions and Weight
- Dry weight: 205kg (452 lb.)
- Wet weight (KERB): 234kg (516 lb.)
- Seat height: 770mm (30.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1590mm (62.6 in.)
- Rake: 28 deg.
- Trail: 130mm (5.1 in.)
- Fuel tank capacity: 17 L - (4.5 US gal.)
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Standard Equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Ducati Safety Pack (ABS + DTC), RbW, Hands-Free, full-LED headlight, front turnsignals with guidelights, carbon fibre components
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 9,000m/12 Months
- Valve clearance check: 18,000m/30.000km
Emissions and Consumption
- Standard: Euro 4
- Consumption: CO2 133 g/km - 5,7 l/100 km
Technical data referring to power and torque was measured on an engine test stand at Ducati.
Weight data refers to the dry weight of the motorcycle without battery, lubricants and coolants for liquid-cooled models. Wet weights indicate total bike weight with all operating consumable liquids and a fuel tank filled to 90% of capacity (as per EC standard 93/93).